Software Developer: Microservices
RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. We provide a suite of optimized wealth management platforms used by individual clients, investment advisors, and enterprise organizations. We use technology and a customer-first strategy to solve hard problems faster and better through our culture of small teams that have tons of ownership in what they do.
RobustWealth is hiring a Software Engineer to join our Back-End Microservices team. You will work within a small group of smart but humble people and will be one of our software development in-house gurus.
At RobustWealth, you will get to:
- Develop distributed cloud-based software solutions
- Automation, dev-ops, continuous integration (CI)
- Code reviews, unit testing, integration testing
- Investigate and stay up-to-date with new application layer technologies
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Minimum degree requirement of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related STEM field
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Experience SDLC process with strong emphasis on CI
- Experience with our technology stack
- Java 8, 9, 10
- Spring stack: Boot, Cloud, Security
- MySQL, JDBC, Spring Data, JOOQ
- Maven, Git, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Microservices architecture
- RESTful Web Services
NICE TO HAVE:
- AWS stack: ECS, EC2, ALB
- ELK stack (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Linux, Ubuntu, Bash script
We maintain the tight-knit family culture we created from day one:
- Paddleboards hanging in the entrance
- Bikes for employees to use
- Volunteer time off
- Great benefits including 401(k) plan with employer match
- Fully stocked refrigerators and pantries
- Lunch brought in daily
- Oh, and did we mention our award-winning swag?
We also have weekly team activities, health club reimbursement, team hikes, annual trips, and much more to encourage personal and professional growth - RobustWealth isn’t just somewhere you come to work. If you’re looking for the perfect mix of work hard, play hard, there’s no place quite like RobustWealth. Learn More.
If you want to enjoy and live your best life, then apply for the position below
***All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status***