Software Developer: Microservices
RobustWealth is a fast paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
We are looking for a backend Java engineer to join our team. You will work within a small group of smart but humble people and will be one of our software development in-house gurus.
At RobustWealth, you will get to:
- Develop distributed cloud-based software solutions
- Automation, dev-ops, continuous integration (CI)
- Code reviews, unit testing, integration testing
- Investigate and stay up-to-date with new application layer technologies
- Collaborate with other team members.
Our backend technology stack - (knowing ALL of these is not mandatory!)
- Java 8, 9, 10
- Spring stack: Boot, Cloud, Security
- AWS stack: ECS, EC2, ALB
- Microservices architecture
- RESTful Web Services
- OAuth2, SAML
- MySQL, JDBC, Spring Data, JOOQ
- ELK stack (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Linux, Ubuntu, Bash scripts
- Maven, Git, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Minimum degree requirement of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related STEM field
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Experience SDLC process with strong emphasis on CI
- Experience with our technology stack
RobustWealth offers employees a selection of healthcare plans.
- 401k Matching
- Flexible time off policy
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch brought into the Lambertville office from local restaurants
- Regular Team Offsite Retreats/Events, e.g., ski trip, hiking, etc.
Referral Bonus: This position is eligible for an employee referral bonus of $5,000. Contact People team for more details
***All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status***