Quantitative Analyst / Trader
RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. We provide a suite of optimized wealth management platforms used by individual clients, investment advisors, and enterprise organizations. We use technology and a customer-first strategy to solve hard problems faster and better through our culture of small teams that have tons of ownership in what they do.
RobustWealth is hiring a a Quantitative Analyst/Trader. you'll be responsible for rebalancing client accounts and executing trades at multiple custodians. Your efforts will help enhance our ability to provide the best-in-class trading/execution services for RobustWealth’ s clients. Internally, your success will hinge on establishing effective working relationships with trading desk, Advisor Services, and Sales, and we can’t wait for you to join the team.
At Robustwealth, you will be able to:
- Ensure day-to-day trading execution activities on the trading platform
- Execute account and trade reconciliation procedures based on the internal and custodian data
- Collaborate with internal Sales/Servicing/Data/Technology teams on advisor requests
- Work with the internal technology team to fix any account or market data issues
- Work with custodians for any trade error or reconciliation issues
- Ad-hoc coding projects for data and investment analysis
- Undergraduate degree required preferably in finance, economics, business etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant asset management/wealth management experience working in investments, trade desk (buy/sale side), research etc.
- Understanding of economics and accounting, banking, financial markets and working with financial information
- Strong coding skills required. Ideal candidate will have skills with Java, R, Python, C, C++)
- Strong MS Excel/PC skills with proven ability to analyze investment/financial data
- Passion to perform investment analysis and follow capital markets
- Experience and ability to build relationships within cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and an ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy imperative
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Series 65 (to be obtained within 3 months of hire).
- CFA or work toward CFA preferred.
We maintain the tight-knit family culture we created from day one:
- Paddleboards hanging in the entrance
- Bikes for employees to use
- Volunteer time off
- Great benefits including 401(k) plan with employer match
- Fully stocked refrigerators and pantries
- Lunch brought in daily
- Oh, and did we mention our award-winning swag?
We also have weekly team activities, health club reimbursement, team hikes, and much more to encourage personal and professional growth - RobustWealth isn’t just somewhere you come to work. If you’re looking for the perfect mix of work hard, play hard, there’s no place quite like RobustWealth. Learn More.
If you want to enjoy and live your best life, then apply for the position below
***All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status***