Senior Sales Relationship Manager
RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
At RobustWealth, we have an office culture you likely won’t find anywhere else. From the paddleboards hanging in the entrance, bikes for the team to use, and volunteer time off, we aim to please both our clients AND our team. As a growing firm, it is important that we keep the tight-knit family culture we created from day one. With weekly team bonding activities, corporate gym memberships, team hikes, and annual trips, our office isn’t somewhere you just come to work. You come here to play and live your best life. We have fully stocked refrigerators and pantries and lunch brought in daily in the Lambertville office. Oh, and did we mention our award winning swag? If you’re looking for the perfect mix of work hard, play hard, there’s no place quite like RobustWealth!
The Senior Sales Relationship Manager will maintain and enhance relationships with our RIA’s to increase profitability, revenue, asset and account growth. Strategically partnering with advisors and clients, the successful candidate will apply product and investment expertise to resolve complex problems and service issues while introducing and using innovative products and services to achieve positive plan sponsor and participant outcomes.
At RobustWealth you will:
- Partner with the largest and most complex clients to develop, manage and implement a strategic service delivery plan which is customized to meet client expectations and needs.
- Leverage creativity and in-depth product and investment knowledge and expertise to resolve complex problems. Proactively recommend program improvements based on strategic client management information and intel, new products and services, industry trends, market, etc.
- Ensure that client plans are in compliance with laws, regulations and meet standards.
- Develop relationships with all levels of management including key decision makers to understand client requirements and ensure client satisfaction and retention. Meet with the client regularly to keep communication lines open on all aspects of service delivery and plan performance. Deliver sensitive client communications and handle difficult negotiations in a manner such that client relationships are preserved, and the client serves as a positive reference.
- Collaborate and share best practices with other Sales team members. Participate, mentor and share client-specific and problem resolution ideas and initiatives.
- Perform other job-related duties or special projects as required. Time spent will fluctuate based on time available and special expertise needed. Examples could include project representation, pilots of new products/services, etc.
- Work closely with sales, portfolio management, product specialists and client service staff to develop new products and services for our largest and most complex clients.
- 5+ years of relationship management experience at a FinTech or SaaS company required, and consultative sales related experience preferred.
- Prefer post-graduate study resulting in an MA, MS or MBA degree, with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Provide prompt, courteous and excellent service.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and actively collaborate with all teams.
- 2+ years of experience managing other people on a relationship management team.
- Must possess excellent leadership, negotiation, organizational, problem solving, persuasive oral/written communication, experience in working with clients and strong presentation skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience building client relationships at all levels but especially at the key decision maker level; while building and executing on a strategy, successfully dealing with ambiguity and driving results while managing change.
- Demonstrated experience selling or influencing to multiple decision makers and able to appeal to functional and personality buying perspectives.
RobustWealth offers employees a selection of healthcare plans.
- Free gym membership
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- No dress code
***All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status***