RobustWealth is a fast paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
As RobustWealth's Content Manager you'll create original, compelling written and visual content to drive sales growth, assist current customers, and help grow the RobustWealth brand. While your role may change on a day-to-day basis, a successful member of the Marketing Team strikes a balance between focusing on long-term strategic needs, short-term tactical execution, and cross-functional organizational support.
We’re in search of a strong creative writer with a confident voice, who understands how to create content for different audiences in a fast-paced, changing environment.
This is a great opportunity to put your full-stack marketing skills (copywriting, design, video production, etc.) to work while applying strategic thinking to tackle critical business goals.
- Drive traffic, engagement, lead generation, and customer retention – Both shared and individual marketing KPIs
- Create high-quality written content in a variety of formats – Blog, articles, email content, white papers, social copy
- Develop e-mail marketing content and design for prospective and current clients
- Build content marketing programs and campaigns to help drive outbound lead generation.
- Contribute to weekly editorial meetings with Marketing Team to identify RobustWealth storylines and content cadence
- Produce in-house marketing video and webinar content to support sales and client services activities
- Contribute fresh and creative content ideas and concepts based on an understanding of the marketplace, competitors, and customer/audience feedback - interactive tools, broadcasts, etc.
- Quickly write copy and create content that is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
- Ability to create compelling, creative, clean content on any topic with and without a budget
- Experience creating written content with challenging deadlines and shifting expectations
- Experience creating content for with multiple objectives – reach, engagement, audience growth
- Project management skills and the ability to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders/audiences while focusing on the delivery
- Ability to quickly shift focus from tactical execution and strategic goals
- An understanding of how other factors affect content marketing – SEO, channel-specific algorithms, etc.
- Solutions-oriented, positive, and a sense of humor
- 3+ years’ experience in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 3+ years’ of copywriting experience
- 3+ years’ experience creating, editing, and producing video or motion graphics
Understanding of the financial services industry (knowledge about FinTech, technology, or start-ups a bonus)
RobustWealth offers employees a selection of healthcare plans. We pay 85% of the cost of your RobustWealth health insurance. Dental & Vision coverage is free. You can read more on our healthcare plan here.
- Unlimited vacation days for employees
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch brought into the Lambertville office from local restaurants
- Free Tax Preparation for Form 1040
- Regular Team Offsite Retreats/Events, e.g., ski trip, hiking, etc.