Advisor Operations Specialist
RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
RobustWealth, Inc. is looking for a JR. Advisor Operations Specialist to join our growing company! You will be a dynamic and integral part of our Advisory Services team. You are the guide, leading advisors down the path to success with RobustWealth, through the onboarding process and beyond! We are looking for someone who is a master at organization, loves tackling big projects, and wants to grow with our team.
· Work directly with institutional clients to prepare, review and submit custodial onboarding document packages
· Prepare and review client documents for e-signature, e.g., brokerage account opening forms, bank transfer requests, ACATs
· Partner with large custodians and advisor clients to create resolutions
· Answer general questions about custodians and RobustWealth services utilizing knowledgebase
· Maintain and resolve service desk tickets
· Assist with creating standard operating procedures, best practices, and improving operation efficiency for custodial and company paperwork
· Strong attention to detail, highly organized, ability to multi task in a fast paced environment, and written and verbal communication skills
· 1 – 3 years of operations or client service experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, DocuSign, and Adobe PDF
· Preferred mastery experience in back/middle-office functions, e.g., cash management, transfers (ACATS), new accounts, etc.
· Research and client resolution (NIGOs) experience preferred
· Experience using a knowledgebase / working with a ticketing system preferred
· Experience working with institutional / RIA / Advisor clients preferred preferred
· Knowledge / experience of custodian back office preferred (TDAI, Apex, Schwab, Fidelity)
RobustWealth offers employees a selection of healthcare plans.
- Flexible Time-Off Policy
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch brought into the Lambertville office from local restaurants
- Regular Team Offsite Retreats/Events, e.g., ski trip, hiking, etc.
***All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status***