AWS Systems Administrator
RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
We are seeking a Director of IT Operations / AWS Cloud Systems Administrator to join and support our CTO and Infrastructure Team.
At RobustWealth, you will get to:
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team to develop and implement application deployments
- Manage and architect cloud infrastructure systems to include servers, storage, and virtual network
- Provide system administration, engineering, and management support services for cloud based infrastructure
- Minimum degree requirement of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or a related STEM field
- Solid understanding of cloud architecture and management
- Experience in systems administration and management support for Linux and Windows OS
- Excellent understanding of networking and networking protocols
- Hands-on experience managing automation solutions with cloud-based services
- Hands-on experience automating repetitive administrative tasks using Python, Ansible, or similar
- Ability to implement and integrate various infrastructure systems in an IaaS environment
- Experience with security, risk, and threat analysis, detection, and remediation
- Exceptional communication and problem solving skills
- Strong issue identification, troubleshooting, resolution, and escalation skills
- Relevant AWS certification preferred
RobustWealth offers employees a selection of healthcare plans. We pay 85% of the cost of your RobustWealth health insurance. Dental & Vision coverage is free.
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch brought into the Lambertville office from local restaurants
- Regular Team Offsite Retreats/Events, e.g., ski trip, hiking, etc.