Junior UI/UX Designer
RobustWealth is a fast paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
As a junior UI/UX designer, you'll be responsible for conceptualizing, prototyping and designing features across our platform. This is an exciting opportunity to grow with our company as you learn about the UI/UX role. We continue to strive to provide the most impactful user-experience, and insightful user interfaces to exceed the needs of RobustWealth's clients and to continue the pursuit of our mission - help investment advisors optimize their practices.
- Able to create custom graphics
- Designs must be responsive for mobile/web optimization
- Experience with designing mobile apps
- Collaborate regularly with Lead Designer and Product Managers
- Knowledgeable in HTML/CSS
- Able to create a feature process through wireframe & prototype
- Design different states of Feature UI
- Excellent attention to visual details
- Knowledge of how to use prototyping Tools (Adobe, InVision, Balsamiq, etc.)
- 1-2 years’ experience in supporting product design
- 1-2 years’ experience supporting Marketing and branding initiatives
- Understand how to interpret and negotiate technical specifications
- Strong analytical background
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience and ability to build relationships within cross-functional teams
- BS, MS, in Business or Information Technology, preferred
- Knowledge of Atlassian or CA Agile Technologies Tools a plus
RobustWealth offers employees a selection of healthcare plans. We pay 85% of the cost of your RobustWealth health insurance. Dental & Vision coverage is free. You can read more on our healthcare plan here.
- Unlimited vacation days for employees
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch brought into the Lambertville office from local restaurants
- Free Tax Preparation for Form 1040
- Regular Team Offsite Retreats/Events, e.g., ski trip, hiking, etc.