Company IntroductionRobustWealth is a fast paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
As RobustWealth's Product Manager, you'll be responsible for conceptualizing, defining, prioritizing, and launching features across our platform. We continue to strive to provide the most impactful data-driven experience, and insightful user interfaces to exceed the needs of RobustWealth's clients and to continue the pursuit of our mission - help investment advisors optimize their practices.
- Collect and synthesize product ideas and drive consensus on the prioritization of the ideas with the sales, trading, marketing, and engineering teams
- Develop short-term and long-term roadmaps for your product area/vertical
- Communicate the product strategy from your product area throughout the company
- Create detailed product requirements that integrate customer research, customer feedback, and industry research, to build differentiated products and enhance customer satisfaction
- Drive the prioritization and release of new product features for your vertical
- Collaborate with the marketing team and others on drafting go-to-market plans to ensure successful distribution of your products
- Develop product content guidelines (e.g. FAQs, product value statements) and partner with product marketing to craft the final product copy to be used in your products
- Work with engineering to analyze data and conduct experiments (i.e. A/B tests) in order to optimize the product in pursuit of an improved client experience and business metrics
- Monitor and understand the key metrics governing your product area, with an eye toward continuously improving them through ongoing product innovation
- 2-5 years’ experience in documenting product and business requirements
- 2-5 years’ experience defining technical specifications
- Strong analytical background with some prior experience in either finance, engineering, or software development
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience and ability to build relationships within cross-functional teams
- Experience using customer insights and other forms of qualitative feedback to inform product decisions
- BS, MS, in Business or Information Technology, preferred
- Knowledge of Atlassian or CA Agile Technologies Tools a plus
RobustWealth offers employees a selection of healthcare plans. We pay 85% of the cost of your RobustWealth health insurance. Dental & Vision coverage is free. You can read more on our healthcare plan here.
- Unlimited vacation days for employees
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch brought into the Lambertville office from local restaurants
- Free Tax Preparation for Form 1040
- Regular Team Offsite Retreats/Events, e.g., ski trip, hiking, etc.