Enterprise Onboarding Manager
RobustWealth is a fast-paced digital wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
At RobustWealth, we have an office culture you likely won’t find anywhere else. From the paddleboards hanging in the entrance, bikes for all employees to use, and volunteer time off, we aim to please both our clients AND employees. As a growing firm, it is important that we keep the tight-knit family culture we created from day one. With weekly team bonding activities, corporate gym memberships, team hikes, and annual trips, our office isn’t just somewhere you come to work. We have fully stocked refrigerators and pantries, lunch brought in daily, and starting this fall, an office barista who will create whatever you need to get your morning caffeine fix. Oh and did we mention our award winning swag? If you’re looking for the perfect mix of work hard, play hard, there’s no place quite like RobustWealth.
The Enterprise Onboarding Manager will oversee the implementation process partnering with the client and our sales, product, and advisor services teams. The Enterprise Onboarding Manager establishes and enhances client relationships through effective communication and delivery of expectations.
At RobustWealth you will:
- Utilize the project management methodology, serve as the main point of contact for client interaction through the transition process, and execute to successful completion.
- Communicate effectively with clients, as well as internal and external business partners, providing timely status reports through conference calls and timeline/project plan updatesand maintaining overall responsibility for the transition.
- May participate in implementation meetings to proactively address transition strategies and promote better understanding and accurate expectations. Follow internal procedures to properly document work.
- Utilize problem-solving techniques and networking skills to resolve issues in a timely manner. Demonstrate integrity and professionalism in all interactions, both internally and externally
We are looking to hire an individual that will thrive in our culture and can make a significant impact over the long term. We look for people who have consistently demonstrated drive, determination, and academic/professional accomplishment throughout their lives. We make a large investment in our employees, and we are looking for individuals who want to make a long-term commitment to the company.
- 4+ years of managing client implementation/onboarding process at SaaS software companies with proven ability to build systems, processes, and relationships necessary to scale the business
- Skills critical to this role include organization, initiative, attention to detail, consistent accuracy, strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to make abstruse concepts easy to understand
- Product and program mindset in addition to strong project management and client coordination skills
- Ability to multi-task and balance the needs of multiple clients on a daily basis
- Detail oriented and committed to improving internal processes for the benefit of the team
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize multiple demands, manage time efficiently and deliver a high level of service to clients
- Ability to collaborate with peers and stakeholders to set direction and problem solve but ensure that decisions are made and timelines met.
- Strong desire to learn about our clients, how we serve them and the nuances of each client-relationship
- Strong computer skills including: Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Zoho or SalesForce, and Jira
- 7-10 years of business experience or graduate level experience in finance, business, or economics preferred
RobustWealth offers employees a selection of healthcare plans.
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch brought into the Lambertville office from local restaurants
- Regular Team Offsite Retreats/Events, e.g., ski trip, hiking, etc.
***All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status***