SQL Database Administrator
RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
We are seeking a SQL Database Developer who will be responsible for the development and administration of various SQL based systems. This “hands-on” position requires solid technical and analytical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The ideal candidate will be able to contribute to a wide variety of data centric requirements. Must be a self starter who enjoys problem solving researching techniques and methodologies to produce effective, complete and reliable solutions. Ability to collaborate and work with teams and can be counted on to complete assignments in a timely manner with minimal oversight.
At RobustWealth, you will get to:
- Develop and maintain ETL processes to support: data warehouse, business intelligence, internal and external data integration needs.
- Development of SQL procedures, triggers, views, functions and reports to support enhancement to critical SQL based business systems.
- Analyze troubleshoot and remediate data integrity issues.
- Monitor systems; proactively manage and maintain configurations to insure performance and availability.
- Perform database and related asset backups and recovery.
- SQL query optimization; index management.
- System performance and optimization tuning.
- 7 + years working knowledge of Mysql/Aurora DB
- Experience in database design, development, implementation and methodologies for Data warehouses and OLTP business systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SQL, Stored procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions.
- Experience automating data Import/Extraction using SQL and AWS tools.
- Ability to examine and optimize query execution plans and index/data usage.
- Ability to work with internal customers, including the ability to read and interpret what the internal customer is saying to proactively identify potential issues and problems and advise the internal customer on best practices and/or be able to suggest and deliver product enhancements
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Familiarity with various programming and/or scripting languages such as: Bash, NodeJS, Python.
RobustWealth offers employees a selection of healthcare plans.
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch brought into the Lambertville office from local restaurants
- Regular Team Offsite Retreats/Events, e.g., ski trip, hiking, etc.
Referral Bonus: This position is eligible for an employee referral bonus of $500. Contact People team for more details.
***All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status***