Director of Financial Planning
RobustWealth is a fast paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
As the Director, Financial Planning, you'll be responsible for conceptualizing, prototyping, and leading the vision and customer experience for financial plans and Personal Financial Statements (PFS), across our platform. Through your vision, you’ll dramatically increase our user engagement, drive our platform as a market differentiator, and create a delightful experience. It’s an exciting opportunity to grow with our company!
We continue to strive to provide the most impactful user-experience, and insightful user interfaces to exceed the needs of RobustWealth's clients and to continue the pursuit of our mission: help investment advisors optimize their practices.
- Manage the Roadmap for implementing Financial Planning across our Platform(s)
- Deliver components for personal financial statements
- Create and drive the vision for building a new interface and experience such that users can view their financial wellness
- Define the customer journey and user experience and partner with our creative staff to deliver amazing designs
- Work with our Marketing and Sales teams to define the outreach and communication for new features
- Build a personal, digital experience for clients
- Oversee client proposals
- Coach and mentor staff
- Collaborate regularly with Lead Designer and Product Managers
- Hands-on creation of new feature prototypes
- 7+ years’ experience in supporting product design
- 10+ years’ experience in Financial Services
- Experience recommending investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients, based on their goals
- Understand how to interpret and negotiate technical specifications
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience and ability to build relationships within cross-functional teams
- Minimum degree requirement of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or a related STEM field
- Portfolio of previous work displaying strong understanding and empathy for user interaction
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Reports directly to Chief Product Officer
- Knowledge of Atlassian or CA Agile Technologies Tools a plus
RobustWealth offers employees a selection of healthcare plans. We pay 85% of the cost of your RobustWealth health insurance. Dental & Vision coverage is free. You can read more on our healthcare plan here.
- Unlimited vacation days for employees
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch brought into the Lambertville office from local restaurants
- Free Tax Preparation for Form 1040
- Regular Team Offsite Retreats/Events, e.g., ski trip, hiking, etc.