Chief Revenue Officer
RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
We are looking for a Chief Revenue Officer who will develop and execute a revenue roadmap across direct sales and channel partnerships. Serving as a key member of the executive team, the CRO will be a significant contributor to our culture and will hold a crucial role in management and leadership, including the ongoing development and training of an energetic and passionate inside sales, marketing, account management and sales operations team.
At RobustWealth, your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives.
- Own all aspects of sales, marketing, customer success and account management/renewals.
- Define and execute a strategy that ensures predictable, repeatable, and scalable sales results.
- Provide leadership, support and direction to the sales organization, counsel to the Leadership team and Board of Directors in implementing sales strategies directly reflecting the core business objectives.
- Personally, drive process optimization, territory and quota development, forecasting, sales compensation, and overall sales force success.
- Develop and execute a multi-faceted brand building and lead generation strategy across web, social/digital, trade conferences, speaking events and other industry events.
- Work in tandem with the leadership team and HR to develop a scalable sales force training program designed to develop and empower a growing sales organization.
- Partner with the leadership team to define optimal performance measurements and management programs designed to ensure sales organization success.
- Operations and sales leadership experience.
- Minimum ten years hands-on sales management experience in a high growth B2B software/SaaS; sales strategy planning and execution, sales operations, business planning, and sales support management.
- Prior experience working closely with or leading marketing initiatives.
- Experience in hiring, mentoring, training and managing high performance sales organizations.
- Highly analytical with a solid understanding of Accounting and Finance, with meaningful Operations-related (Sales, Business Development, Distribution/Logistics, Supply Chain) experience in the candidate’s background.
- Clear communication with the ability to understand, engage and support the organization at all levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree. MBA is highly preferred.
- Experience partnering with executive staff, resulting in the development and implementation of creative and effective management strategies.
RobustWealth offers employees a selection of healthcare plans.
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch brought into the Lambertville office from local restaurants
- Regular Team Offsite Retreats/Events, e.g., ski trip, hiking, etc.
***All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status***