Advisor Experience Specialist
As RobustWealth’s Advisor Experience Specialist, you’ll guide advisors down the path of success through the first stages of onboarding and beyond!
In this full-time role, you will work closely with new and existing clients to ensure they’re making the most out of the RobustWealth platform. It is your responsibility to efficiently onboard Advisors, answer any questions about our growing suite of solutions, and encourage adoption of new features that can help grow their businesses.
We’re looking for a critical thinker that loves learning and teaching new technology and thrives in an environment where they’re helping others. Is this you? Let chat!
Work closely with Advisors optimize their launch experience by performing initial setup and troubleshooting
Develop and provide initial advisor training and offer support during each phase of deployment
Offer continued support for new features and "one-off" questions from clients
Provide customer solutions by assisting with service tickets in our CRM
Handle on-the-fly technical support and troubleshoot via screen share with advisorsWork with our Marketing team to expand our customer knowledge base
- 1-3 years' experience in the financial services industry
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to calm in high-pressure situations
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box
- Experience with a diverse group of technology platforms, e.g., CRM platforms, ability to learn them quickly and prior experience using financial technology platforms preferred
- Self-sufficient in finding answers and utilizing tools provided to answer client questions on-the-fly
RobustWealth offers employees a selection of healthcare plans. We pay 85% of the cost of your RobustWealth health insurance. Dental & Vision coverage is free. You can read more on our healthcare plan here.
- Unlimited vacation days for employees
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch brought into the Lambertville office from local restaurants
- Free Tax Preparation for Form 1040
- Regular Team Offsite Retreats/Events, e.g., ski trip, hiking, etc.