Quantitative Analyst / Trader
RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
At RobustWealth, we have an office culture you likely won’t find anywhere else. From the paddleboards hanging in the entrance, bikes for all employees to use, and volunteer time off, we aim to please both our clients AND employees. As a growing firm, it is important that we keep the tight-knit family culture we created from day one. With weekly team bonding activities, corporate gym memberships, team hikes, and annual trips, our office isn’t just somewhere you come to work. We have fully stocked refrigerators and pantries, lunch brought in daily. Oh and did we mention our award winning swag? If you’re looking for the perfect mix of work hard, play hard, there’s no place quite like RobustWealth.
As a Quantitative Analyst/Trader at RobustWealth, you'll be responsible for rebalancing client accounts and executing trades at multiple custodians. Your efforts will help enhance our ability to provide the best-in-class trading/execution services for RobustWealth's clients. Internally, your success will hinge on establishing effective working relationships with trading desk, Advisor Services, and Sales, and we can can’t wait for you to join the team.
- Ensure day-to-day trading execution activities on the trading platform
- Execute account and trade reconciliation procedures based on the internal and custodian data
- Collaborate with internal Sales/Servicing/Data/Technology teams on advisor requests
- Work with the internal technology team to fix any account or market data issues
- Work with custodians for any trade error or reconciliation issues
- Ad-hoc coding projects for data and investment analysis
- Strong academic background required - undergraduate Degree in Finance/Business
- 3-5 years of relevant financial industry and/or trading/brokerage operations experience
- Understanding of economics and accounting, banking, financial markets and working with financial information
- Coding skills (in Java, R, Python, C, C++)
- Strong MS Excel/PC skills with proven ability to analyze investment/financial data
- Passion to perform investment analysis and follow capital markets
- Experience and ability to build relationships within cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and an ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy imperative
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Series 65 (to be obtained within 3 months of hire)
- Flexible Time-Off policy for employees
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch brought into the Lambertville office from local restaurants
- Regular Team Offsite Retreats/Events, e.g., ski trip, hiking, etc.
***All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status***