Director, Enterprise Platform
RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
We are searching for a Director, Enterprise Platform to lead our full stack engineering teams. You will sit side-by-side with user experience and product management to craft our consumer-facing applications. Part of being a part of this team is a love for building product you’re proud to share with your friends and family. We strive for fluid, delightful user experiences. You’ll need to leverage the entire software stack to help us realize these goals, and you’ll be a part of a team that’s tackling difficult questions of scale, architecture and interaction.
At RobustWealth, you will get to:
- Manage a team of full stack engineers and innovate our front end architecture.
- Help define and develop drive our long term growth strategy.
- Discuss new product ideas with stakeholders to decide on solutions that best satisfy business needs while raising the bar on customer experience
- Mentor and grow engineers. Have a vested interest in their direct report’s long-term career and life goals and help them manage plans to reach those goals
- Contribute to building scalable, high-performing tech infrastructure
- Help shape a cultural high bar for security, performance, reliability, and maintainability of software
- Grow talent and drive recruitment efforts
You look at problems holistically. You raise the bar by challenging yourself and others to constantly come up with better solutions. You are a thought leader, but you don’t just know how to solve the problem, you prove it by going and building great software.
- Minimum degree requirement of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or a related STEM field
- Minimum 6 years of FT professional software development experience in a senior role building high performing web applications
- Minimum 2 years of team leadership experience
- Expert object oriented development skills in PHP
- Excellent communication skills with engineers and non-engineers alike
- Experience managing and mentoring engineers
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment
- Experience working in an environment with agile practices
- Experience working with product managers, designers, stakeholders
- Good understanding of how to work effectively with microservices architecture
RobustWealth offers employees a selection of healthcare plans.
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch brought into the Lambertville office from local restaurants
- Regular Team Offsite Retreats/Events, e.g., ski trip, hiking, etc.
***All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status***