About the Company
RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices.
The RobustWealth platform is a fully integrated digital investment advice platform that does three main things:
- Enables financial advisors to interact with clients digitally
- Allows clients to better manage their own financial future
- Uses goal-based investing with automated rebalancing and trading
Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
As a Creative Director, you'll be responsible for conceptualizing, prototyping, and leading the User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) standards across our platform. Through your creative vision, you’ll dramatically increase our user engagement and create a delightful experience. It’s an exciting opportunity to grow with our company as you lead cutting edge deigns and differentiate the RobustWealth platform from other similar products!
We continue to strive to provide the most impactful user-experience, and insightful user interfaces to exceed the needs of RobustWealth's clients and to continue the pursuit of our mission: help investment advisors optimize their practices.
- Manage the creative process and lifecycle
- Define the user experience across all method of digital access and user interfaces
- Work with our Marketing team to build upon our branding standards
- Collaborate with our Marketing and Sales team to ensure the best possible experience throughout the entire customer journey
- Oversee client proposals
- Coach and mentor staff
- Hire and manage UI/UX talent
- Collaborate regularly with Lead Designer and Product Managers
- Hands-on creation of new feature prototypes
- 10+ years’ experience in supporting product design, web design
- 10+ years’ experience supporting Marketing and branding initiatives
- Understand how to interpret and negotiate technical specifications
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience and ability to build relationships within cross-functional teams
- BS, MS, in Business, Marketing, Design or Information Technology, preferred
- Portfolio of previous work displaying strong understanding and empathy for user interaction
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Reports directly to Chief Product Officer
- Experience with Adobe Creative suite a plus
- Knowledge of Atlassian or CA Agile Technologies Tools a plus
RobustWealth offers employees a selection of healthcare plans. We pay 85% of the cost of your RobustWealth health insurance. Dental & Vision coverage is free. You can read more on our healthcare plan here.
- Unlimited vacation days for employees
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch brought into the Lambertville office from local restaurants
- Regular Team Offsite Retreats/Events, e.g., ski trip, hiking, etc.