Channel Sales Representative
RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
As a Channel Sales Representative you will engage with partners to promote, support, and manage third party transactions resulting from the relationship between the partner and RobustWealth
At RobustWealth, you will get to master the following:
- Identify and develop channel partners committed to selling RobustWealth products.
- Facilitate joint selling between channel partners and direct sales team. Increase revenue from partner sources and market share through a leverage partnering model.
- Identify and develop joint "go-to-market" strategies and lead generation opportunities.
- Provides accurate and timely management information and revenue forecasts.
- May educate partners in RobustWealth products and commercial practices.
- Maintains an understanding of RobustWealth products and articulates RobustWealth value propositions to partners and their customers.
- Manage transaction contracts, business practices, and deal booking issues.
- Demonstrated track record of building and growing revenue across assigned partners.
- Strong sales/marketing skills including needs analysis, business justification, and closing methodologies.
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment and critical thinking.
- 5 years channel sales experience within the FinTech or SaaS company required.
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to influence.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Solution or consultative sales related experience preferred.
- Previous marketing experience desired.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration, or equivalent.
We maintain the tight-knit family culture we created from day one:
- Paddleboards hanging in the entrance
- Bikes for employees to use
- Volunteer time off
- Great benefits including 401(k) plan with employer match
- Fully stocked refrigerators and pantries
- Lunch brought in daily
- Oh, and did we mention our award-winning swag?
We also have weekly team activities, health club reimbursement, team hikes, and much more to encourage personal and professional growth - RobustWealth isn’t just somewhere you come to work. If you’re looking for the perfect mix of work hard, play hard, there’s no place quite like RobustWealth. Learn More.
If you want to enjoy and live your best life, then apply for the position below
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status***