Director, Enterprise Platform
RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
As the Director, Enterprise Platform, you'll be responsible for conceptualizing, prototyping, and leading the vision and customer experience for our Enterprise users. Our Enterprise Platform provides the added flexibility needed for Enterprise users, so they may configure their Model Portfolios, Administer Users, and aggregate reporting data essential to a firm managing multiple RIAs. You’ll manage the roadmap, delivery of new features, and operational excellence, for this platform.Additionally, you’ll serve as a main point of contact within the Product team to evaluate and ensure any new Enterprise Clients are successfully onboarded. Together with our Sales and Implementation team, you’ll collaborate on the tasks and feature development to ensure the clients have the functionality they need.
We continue to strive to provide the most impactful user-experience, and insightful user interfaces to exceed the needs of RobustWealth's clients and to continue the pursuit of our mission: help investment advisors optimize their practices.
- Manage the Roadmap for implementing new features for the Enterprise Platform
- Author and drive feature specifications with the dedicated Engineering team
- Define the customer journey and user experience and partner with our creative staff to deliver amazing designs
- Work with our Marketing and Sales teams to define the outreach and communication for new features
- Build a digital experience for RIAs, such that they are able to manage their financial book of business, and ultimately serve their end-clients with the data and advisory services they need
- Collaborate regularly with Product Managers across each vertical area to ensure that experiences are consistent and scalable across all platforms
- Coach and mentor staff
- Hands-on creation of new feature prototypes
- Coordination with Sales and Implementation team to outline and agree on new client onboarding process and tasks
Responsible for the review, evaluation, and prioritization of new feature development requests from Clients, Sales, or Service teams
- 10+ years’ experience in leading product development, vision, and implementation
- 10+ years’ experience in Financial Services
- Experience leading agile software development teams
- Experience recommending investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients, based on their goals
- Understand how to interpret and negotiate technical specifications
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience and ability to build relationships within cross-functional teams
- BS, MS, in Business, Finance, or Information Technology, preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Reports directly to Chief Product Officer
RobustWealth offers employees a selection of healthcare plans. We pay 85% of the cost of your RobustWealth health insurance. Dental & Vision coverage is free.
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch brought into the Lambertville office from local restaurants
- Regular Team Offsite Retreats/Events, e.g., ski trip, hiking, etc.