Director, Managed Accounts
RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices.
The RobustWealth platform is a fully integrated digital investment advice platform that does three main things:
- Enables financial advisors to interact with clients digitally
- Allows clients to better manage their own financial future
- Uses goal-based investing with automated rebalancing and trading
Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
As the Director, Managed Accounts, you'll be responsible for conceptualizing, prototyping, and leading the vision and customer experience for Managed Accounts (401k) across our platforms. You’ll define and deliver the experiences for end-clients and Advisors and ensure that the features and experience scales across all platforms and portals. It’s an exciting opportunity to grow with our company!
We continue to strive to provide the most impactful user-experience, and insightful user interfaces to exceed the needs of RobustWealth's clients and to continue the pursuit of our mission: help investment advisors optimize their practices.
- Manage the Roadmap for the Managed Accounts Platform
- Create and drive the vision for building a new interface and experience such that users can view and manage their 401k plans
- Define the customer journey and user experience and partner with our creative staff to deliver amazing designs
- Work with our Marketing and Sales teams to define the outreach and communication for new features
- Partner with our Managed Accounts business team to ensure that the strategy is aligned to key business needs and feature development is on track with company goals
- Translate vision into business and technical requirements for the Engineering team
- Collaborate regularly with Product Managers across each vertical area to ensure that experiences are consistent and scalable across all platforms
- Coach and mentor staff
- Hands-on creation of new feature prototypes
- 10+ years’ experience in leading product development, vision, and implementation
- 10+ years’ experience in Financial Services
- Experience leading agile software development teams
- Experience recommending investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients, based on their goals
- Understand how to interpret and negotiate technical specifications
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience and ability to build relationships within cross-functional teams
- BS, MS, in Business, Finance, or Information Technology, preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Reports directly to Chief Product Officer
- Knowledge of Atlassian or CA Agile Technologies Tools a plus
RobustWealth offers employees a selection of healthcare plans. We pay 85% of the cost of your RobustWealth health insurance. Dental & Vision coverage is free.
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch brought into the Lambertville office from local restaurants
- Regular Team Offsite Retreats/Events, e.g., ski trip, hiking, etc.