Assistant Vice President, Sales
RobustWealth is a fast paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
As the Assistant Vice President, Sales/Advisor Services, you will help financial advisors automate their practice using RobustWealth's technology, investment services and portfolio rebalancing capabilities.
You will interact directly with prospective and current clients on their business automation needs. Your day will focus on reaching out to clients/prospects, giving software demos, and answering advisors' questions about RobustWealth's platform. Depending on your client coverage, there will be opportunities to travel to conferences and onsite client meetings. Travel can be expected to range from 1 – 7 days per month.
As Assistant Vice President of Sales/Advisor Services, you will need to master the following:
- Thorough Understanding of RobustWealth Technology Platform Functionality
- Sufficient understanding of Financial Advisors’ needs
- Operational support tasks for Financial Advisors
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- Above average presentation skills
- Zoho CRM
Working at a fast-paced company is exciting and also challenging. We're looking for a candidate who will impress us with the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in finance
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Out-of-the box and critical-thinking skills
- Have or be pursuing your Series 65
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self motivated - can work independently
RobustWealth offers employees a selection of healthcare plans.
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch brought into the Lambertville office from local restaurants
- Regular Team Offsite Retreats/Events, e.g., ski trip, hiking, etc.
***All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status***