Full Stack Developer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RobustWealth is a fast paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
Full Stack Engineers sit side-by-side with user experience and product management to craft our consumer-facing applications. Part of being a part of this team is a love for building product you’re proud to share with your friends and family. We strive for fluid, delightful user experiences. You’ll need to leverage the entire software stack to help us realize these goals, and you’ll be a part of a team that’s tackling difficult questions of scale, architecture and interaction.
At RobustWealth, you will get to:
- Build things people love. Our goal is to delight our customers whenever possible. Sleek design, simple user experience.
- Solve “impossible” problems. Take your ideas to the next level right away. We experiment, iterate, learn, and repeat.
- Collaborate, with purpose. You’ll work in small groups with other talented thinkers and figure out how to make RobustWealth’s revolutionary software even better.
- Create efficiency. Our software helps customers save time and money. We maintain it through clean code, pragmatic programming, and lean engineering.
- Work with people who care. Half of our team is made up of engineers, but we believe everyone at RobustWealth is an engineer with their own tools. We’re a group of talented professionals who pride ourselves on what we do. We’re smart, innovative, energetic, and lots of fun.
Tackle tough business challenges:
- Integrate with real-time identity-verification services and our internal fraud-prevention system to create the fastest signup and funding process in the industry
- Work side-by-side with our investing team to build innovative, state-of-the-art financial advice algorithms, and then pair up with the design team to deliver an award-winning user experience powered by that advice
- Reinvent the financial advisor space by building “next-gen” customer management and analysis tools from scratch
- Minimum degree requirement of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or a related STEM field
- Excellent PHP (7 helpful) skills with strong object modeling skills.
- Demonstrates an awareness about information security and uses best-practices in coding to protect data.
- Experience with dependency management using tools like Composer, NPM, and Webpack.
- Thrive in a startup environment
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient with testing and debugging
- Other helpful skills
- Relational and no-sql databases
- Working knowledge of CI, CD, TDD
RobustWealth offers employees a selection of healthcare plans. We pay 85% of the cost of your RobustWealth health insurance. Dental & Vision coverage is free. You can read more on our healthcare plan here.
- Unlimited vacation days for employees
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch brought into the Lambertville office from local restaurants
- Free Tax Preparation for Form 1040
- Regular Team Offsite Retreats/Events, e.g., ski trip, hiking, etc.