Product Manager - Communication Experience
RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
At RobustWealth, we have an office culture you likely won’t find anywhere else. From the paddleboards hanging in the entrance, bikes for the team to use, and volunteer time off, we aim to please both our clients AND our team. As a growing firm, it is important that we keep the tight-knit family culture we created from day one. With weekly team bonding activities, corporate gym memberships, team hikes, and annual trips, our office isn’t somewhere you just come to work. You come here to play and live your best life. We have fully stocked refrigerators and pantries and lunch brought in daily in the Lambertville office. Oh, and did we mention our award winning swag? If you’re looking for the perfect mix of work hard, play hard, there’s no place quite like RobustWealth!
The Product Communications Expeirence Manager is responsible for optimizing, planning, and delivering the experience for communications that our clients, and their customers, receive throughout their customer journey. This position is tasked with building the communications framework for all platforms, as well as working alongside our Marketing and Sales teams to ensure new Features are clearly communicated. This includes gathering, consolidating, evaluating, and prioritizing business requirements in order to define and drive the implementation of specific changes and projects. The primary focus is on our Email, Chat, SMS, and in-App Communications. You will work with key business stakeholders and our engineering teams to drive requirements, support QA, and ensure a smooth delivery of new capabilities across all RobustWealth Platforms.
AT ROBUSTWEALTH YOU WILL:
- Define the product strategy for users’ communication needs (Email, Chat, SMS, and in-App Communications)
- Coordinate with Platform Directors to build product roadmaps, working backwards from the customer to define exciting new commnications features
- Create and document user stories for implementation
- Participate in team planning meetings and provide continuous advice, clarification and guidance during the execution of each Sprint
- Work closely with the designers and developers to deliver product releases containinig your features, inspecting and either accepting or rejecting the completed work
- Perform deep analytics on customer behavior that defines this new interest-based experience
- Demonstrate completed product functionality to the internal stakeholders at the completion of each Sprint
- 3+ years of software product experience, preferably as a Product Owner or Manager in an Agile environment
- Contact Center technology and/or experience.
- Demonstrable proficiency in product requirements and product leadership
- Excellent communication and professional skills with the ability to present to large audiences
- Experience in user-centered design methods, including user research and synthesis, exploration, storytelling, detailed design, user testing and prototyping
- Bachelor’s in engineering, business, or marketing
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- We would love for you to have:
- 2+ years of experience in a financial technology role
RobustWealth offers employees a selection of healthcare plans.
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch brought into the Lambertville office from local restaurants
- Regular Team Offsite Retreats/Events, e.g., ski trip, hiking, etc.
***All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status***