Senior Lean/Agile Quality Assurance Analyst
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RobustWealth is a fast paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
As our Sr Lean/Agile Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be an integral member of our team, provide software testing services in an Agile environment to contribute to product success and ultimately create more value for our customers.
Areas of focus for this position include: developing, modifying, and executing manual software test plans, analyzing and writing test standards and procedures, maintaining documentation of results and working closely with the our cross-functional Production and Software Development teams.
You will embody:
- Discipline and Perseverance – Demonstrating focus and commitment to solve complex issues through to completion
- Flexibility and Hard Work – Operating in a fast-paced iterative development environment
- Problem Solving – Thinking critically, managing multiple priorities, and problem-solving both independently and collaboratively
- Quality – Ensuring the development of high quality software and creating value for our customers
- Team Work – Communicating and operating effectively in a team environment
RequirementsEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead end-to-end testing lifecycle for Robustwealth software applications including existing and new features
- Identify test conditions, both positive and negative, from User Stories, Product Backlog Items and other requirements documents
- Design, create, and execute high quality reusable manual test cases and scripts with pre-conditions including key states of user journey, user configuration and data; action steps which exercise the code; and expected results for successful execution
- Leverage test case management software to record test results, update progress, and document bugs
- Participate in daily stand ups, sprint planning and retrospectives, and other meetings as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Eight years of Information Technology experience with five or more years of specialized experience in hands-on software testing using formal quality assurance techniques
- Understanding of software development process, best practices, and concepts
- Experience in the software industry (QA and/or Development)
- Experience using test case management and defect tracking solutions
- Experience testing client facing software
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues with internal and external customers
- Demonstrates aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Proficiency designing, developing, and maintaining test cases and test suites including manual testing procedures such as smoke/regression/integration testing
- Proven record of successful execution in cross-team collaborative environments
- Strong documentation and reporting skills
- Experience with testing microservices a plus
- Testing web-based application that have heavy UI/UX focus along with DB and data warehouse integrations
- Creating and validating data using SQL
- Knowledgeable about technical engineering best practices (e.g., TDD, continuous integration, DevOps, etc.), Agile methodologies,
- Experience working on a geographically distributed team
RobustWealth offers employees a selection of healthcare plans. We pay 85% of the cost of your RobustWealth health insuance. Dental & Vision coverage is free. You can read more on our healthcare plan here.
- Unlimited vacation days for employees
- Free gym membership
- No dress code
- Free lunch brought into the Lambertville office from local restaurants
- Free Tax Preparation for Form 1040
- Regular Team Offsite Retreats/Events, e.g., ski trip, hiking, etc.