Director, Sales and Service Operations
RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. Our platform seamlessly integrates an array of previously modular features into one suite to optimize investing and wealth management practices. The technology suite includes: automated rebalancing, billing/remittance, document vaults, electronic account opening, institutional quality goals -&- risk based investment portfolios, and the open architecture use of investment options. Check out the positive press we've received in Financial Planning Magazine, Wealth Management Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer to learn more!
We are looking for a Director of Sales and Service Operations who will be responsible for the onboarding, training, management and career development of the Sales and Service Operations team. In addition, the role will closely align with the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Revenue Officer on projects, strategy, training, pipeline reporting, and vendor management. This Director will have leadership responsibilities in the organization to help the Sales and Service Operations team achieve targeted growth initiatives.
At RobustWealth, you will get to master the following:
- You will develop the analytics needed to evaluate the financial position of all sales opportunities, understand market dynamics, and prioritize the sales pipeline.
- You will have responsibility for ensuring the accuracy, quality, and completeness of all data and content; create reports and deliver analysis as requested to support the organization and enable leadership to make effective, data-driven sales and operational decisions.
- Work closely with the VP of Sales, VP of Marketing, and CRO to help with the decision making process.
- Work with the Marketing team to help manage lifecycle & campaigns within Salesforce, including maintaining overall configuration in production and a sandbox, managing sandbox development and change sets, and more.
- Works collaboratively with all functional areas within RobustWealth to facilitate all Sales and Service Operations growth and retention initiatives.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and actively collaborate with all teams.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Acts as thought leader by helping to develop and execute product and process development opportunities.
- Hire, train and develop Service team. Continually monitor team and assist with alignment of seasoned Service Team based on experience and skill set.
- Conduct complex reporting and analysis in order to successfully forecast and plan as well as extract and compile dashboards and reports to track KPIs over time.
- 5 years of Salesforce administration experience.
- Build and manage the scalability and cleanliness of a Salesforce environment in accordance with Salesforce best practices.
- Create and manage users, profiles, roles, custom objects, fields, layouts, record types, workflows, flows, validations, and the process builder.
- Build reports and dashboards for internal customers.
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- FinTech or SaaS company experience preferred.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
We maintain the tight-knit family culture we created from day one:
- Paddleboards hanging in the entrance
- Bikes for employees to use
- Volunteer time off
- Great benefits including 401(k) plan with employer match
- Fully stocked refrigerators and pantries
- Lunch brought in daily
- Oh, and did we mention our award-winning swag?
We also have weekly team activities, health club reimbursement, team hikes, and much more to encourage personal and professional growth - RobustWealth isn’t just somewhere you come to work. If you’re looking for the perfect mix of work hard, play hard, there’s no place quite like RobustWealth. Learn More.
If you want to enjoy and live your best life, then apply for the position below
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status***